- We provide home oxygen, medication, and other needed supplies to homes throughout Victoria County.
- We maintain the Healing Garden, the Palliative Care Patient Room, and the Palliative Care Family room at the Victoria County Memorial Hospital.
- We provide funding for Professional Development to front-line workers in the area of palliative care within Victoria County.
- We organize fundraisers and accept donations to support the programs in place.
- We are advocates for our community as it relates to palliative care.
- We seek to provide educational opportunities for the community to learn about palliative care and surrounding issues.
- We collaborate with the community, other organizations and professionals to best serve Victoria County.
What does the Hospice Society do in Victoria County?
Many of you know first hand the experience of accompanying a loved one through palliative and end of life care. It is never easy, but the practical care and compassion provided by the Hospice Society matters a great deal.